Here are the 2022 Arden Park Youth Triathlon distances for the Swim, Bike, and Run legs. Start times will be posted the week of the race.
- Distances are specific to each age and division.
- Each length of the pool is 25 yards.
- The Bike course is 1 loop (depending on age group) along La Sierra Dr. in a counter-clockwise direction. 5/6 age group will turn left out of the park while all other age groups will turn right.
- The Run course is a 1/4 mile lap within Arden Park. Participants will run between 1 and 4 laps based on age group.
- Age/Division is based on participant’s age on day of race.
View the Course Maps page for details on each leg of the race.