Register for the 2018 Arden Park Youth Triathlon online or in person at the Arden Park Recreation and Park District office located at 1000 La Sierra Drive, Sacramento, CA 95864.
Entry Fee Schedule:
- May 1-31: $25
- June 1-30: $30
- July 1- 31: $35
- August 1- sold out: $40
- Parent/child division: $35
NOTE: 20% sibling discount is available. You must, however, register in person at the office.
Includes a finisher’s medal, race t-shirt (participants must be registered by July 1st to be guaranteed a t-shirt), and refreshments following the race.
How to register online for the 2018 Arden Park Youth Triathlon
We know the process can be a little tricky so we’ve created this step-by-step list of instructions.
Visit the Arden Park Recreation and Park District registration page.
- Click “Register” link on the top of the page.
- Click “Programs or Activities” from the drop down menu.
- Click “Youth Triathlon” near the bottom of the left menu.
- Click “Youth Triathlon” once again
- Select either “Youth Triathlon Boys Division” or “Youth Triathlon Girls Division”
- Follow registration prompts to complete the registration process (you will need to sign into your existing account or create a new one if you haven’t signed up for a Arden Park Recreation and Parks District activity before).
Register In Person
You may also register in person at the Arden Park Recreation and Park District office located at 1000 La Sierra Drive, Sacramento, CA 95864. This method is REQUIRED to obtain the special 20% off sibling discount.
*Please note that we do not offer refunds or transfers, and the event will take place rain or shine (although rain is unlikely).
For issues with registration, please contact us at email@example.com.