There will be a free clinic for those participating in the 2018 Arden Park Youth Triathlon on Sunday, August 12, 2018 from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. at Arden Park in Sacramento, CA. We will also have the Arden Park pool reserved for lap swimming (with a lifeguard on duty) from 5 – 6 p.m. So bring your swim gear and practice your Swim to Bike transition and brush up on your swim skills before the race.
Please let us know if you’ll be attending this informative event by using our
Free Clinic RSVP form
Some of the topics that will be discussed are:
- Review of the courses and transition area
- Setting up a transition area
- Tips on having fast transitions
- Nutrition and hydration suggestions before, during, and after the race
- Questions and answers from kids and parents
Please Like us on Facebook.
In an effort to limit the amount of emails we send out, we’ll be making regular updates on Facebook only.